Keep your BCAA levels topped up and make your sweets good for you with these super-easy, DIY BCAA gummy bears. All you’ll need to make this BCAA candy recipe are 4 ingredients and a spare 20 minutes.
Tip: You can use an ice cube mould if you don’t have a gummy bear mould to hand. Try a silicone mould so the gummy bears pop out easily.
Makes: Approx. 20
Ingredients For BCAA Gummy Bears
- 240ml cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp. powdered gelatin (or agar agar for a vegan substitute)
- 4 scoops (10g) of your favourite flavour BCAA
1. Combine maple syrup and cranberry juice in a saucepan over a medium heat. When it begins to steam, turn the heat to low and whisk in the gelatin gradually, allowing it to fully dissolve.
2. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and pour into a shaker with the BCAA powder. Shake until completely dissolved.
3. Transfer the liquid into gummy bear moulds and place into the freezer for 10-15 minutes until set. You can also use ice cube moulds here if you don’t have a gummy bear mould to hand!
4. Once set, pop out of the moulds and store in a container in a cool, dark place.