Feeling the Monday blues? We have the answer! Follow our easy, healthy steps to a delicious, high protein snack!
For the biscuit:
✓ 140 g of Sugar-free Applesauce
✓ 120 g of Instant Oats
✓ 2 Scoop Impact Whey Protein
✓ 75 g of Rolled Oats
✓ 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
✓ 5 tablespoons of Milk
✓ 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar (Honey)
✓ 8 drops of Flavdrops Vanilla
For the topping:
✓ 40 g Myprotein Chocolate (or chocolate without sugar)
✓ 1 tablespoon of Agave Nectar (Honey)
1) Pour Instant Oats, Impact Whey, bicarb and oats in a bowl.
2) Add the applesauce, Flavdrops, agave syrup and mix with your fingertips.
3) Add the milk and knead the dough just enough to form a ball (if the dough is sticky add a little more Instant Oats)
4) Cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
5) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
6) Roll out the pastry thinly on a floured surface and with a punch detail your biscuit.
7) Bake for 10 minutes. The shortbread should be golden.
8) Remove them from the baking sheet with a spatula and let them cool on a plate.
9) Melt your chocolate and mix in the agave syrup.
10) Pour over half of your shortbread.