Want to be ready for the big day? Get your hands on our Pancake Bundle now.
There’s no point denying it, we’ve all been counting down the days until Pancake Day since… well, last Pancake Day.
This year, we’ve made things even easier for you by putting together an all-in-one Pancake Bundle so that you can get everything you need without the hassle.
It includes our foolproof Protein Pancake Mix — which is the tastiest way to top up on protein if you ask us, each serving provides an impressive 34g! — along with 1kg of peanut butter (because why would you ever want any less than that).
It also comes with our innovative Sugar-Free Syrup, a treat without the cheat that has all of the flavour, just none of the sugar or fat.
The best part about the bundle is that you can tailor it to suit your own tastes by choosing both the pancake mix and syrup flavour. We couldn’t possibly restrict how you create your stack now, could we?
Made in just a matter of minutes, you can forget messing around measuring ingredients, or trying to perfect batter consistency — our easy-to-use Pancake Mix guarantees a sweet & simple solution.
That means all your effort can go into the important things — like finessing that flip.
- 150ml milk of choice
- 2 scoops Protein Pancake Mix (Blueberry)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 50g blueberries
- 2 tbsp All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar-Free Sauce (Butterscotch)
- First, whisk together the milk and pancake mix in a large bowl.
- Then, heat a small amount of butter in a non-stick frying pan and pour ¼ of the mixture into the pan.
- Leave to fry for 2 minutes before flipping and frying for another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat that process 3 more times for one batch of pancakes.
- Prepare the toppings, melt your peanut butter for 30 seconds in a microwave and then assemble your pancake stack.