Indulge in this healthier alternative to your fat and sugar-laden cheesecake – a delicious treat with friendly macros!
– 1 Myprotein Protein cookie (flavour of choice – I used white chocolate)
– 1 Myprotein Protein cookie (flavour of choice – I used double choc chip)
– 500ml 0% fat greek yoghurt
– 1 cup egg whites / 250ml egg whites
– 1 tsp low kcal sweetener
1) Cut the protein cookie into chunks and put into a food processor until turned into a sticky crumble.
2) Add the peanut butter and the protein powder into the food processor and mix until all bound together.
3) Grease a loose bottom tin and add the base mixture to the tin.
4) Press out the mixture until it is all even and fully covering the bottom of the tin and put to one side.
1) Mix the egg whites into the yoghurt until smooth.
2) Add the protein powder and sweetener and wish until lump free.
3) Pour half of the mixture into the tin onto of the base.
4) Cut the protein cookie into small chunks and throw into the tin onto of the mixture.
5) Pour the remaining half of the mixture on top and push down any cookie that is still sitting at the top.
6) Pop in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes at 175 degrees or 150 if a fan assisted. No peeking!
7) Check after 20-25 minutes – looking for it to be still a little jiggly to ensure it doesn’t go dry.
8) Cool and pop in the fridge for 4 hours before cutting and serving!