Just when you thought our Clear Whey Isolate couldn’t get any better — we’ve joined forces with Vimto® to bring you the most refreshingly different protein shake yet.
Check out the full unmissable limited edition collection here and find some of your fitness favourites with an unmistakably Vimto® twist.
And what better way to celebrate a partnership this tasty than with a sweet & simple cheesecake recipe? Yep, we’ve got your dessert cravings completely covered with this healthy twist on a classic cheesecake — we’ve completely cut the sugar content & left out any butter to give you a lighter version that you can enjoy on any training plan. Plus, each slice packs in nearly 20g of protein. Impressive.
- 1 pack digestive biscuits
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 600g cottage cheese
- 150g low-fat cream cheese
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- Vanilla Flavdrops
- 150ml water
- 1 scoop Clear Whey Isolate (Vimto)
- 1 gelatine sachet
- 50ml hot water
- Fresh berries to garnish
- First, add the biscuits and coconut oil to a food processor and blitz until you have a fine crumb mixture. Pour out into a tin and pat down into a smooth layer using a spatula or the back of a spoon. Leave to chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, add the cottage cheese, cream cheese, vanilla protein, and 5-6 drops of vanilla Flavdrops to a large bowl and mix well. Spoon out this cheesecake filling on top of the biscuit base, smooth into an even layer, and chill for 2 hours.
- To make the final Vimto jelly layer, add 150ml water and a scoop of Vimto Clear Whey Isolate to a shaker and shake until fully combined. Leave for a few minutes to allow the bubbles to go down.
- Meanwhile, mix together the gelatine and hot water, then carefully add this gelatine liquid to the shaker with the Vimto Clear Whey and shake well.
- Carefully pour out the Vimto jelly liquid on top of the cheesecake and allow to set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh berries, slice up, and dig in!