By Anna Sward of Proteinpow.Com
- 1 large ripe banana
- 75g Banana or Vanilla Whey Protein (or vanilla)
- 1 large egg
- 30g gluten-free self-raising flour
- 30ml milk of choice
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter or almond butter (optional but lovely!)
1. Heat a nonstick pan with coconut oil.
2. Using an electric whisk or food processor, mix all ingredients together.
3. Pour into the hot pan.
4. Flip when the edges start browning and you start to see bubbles appearing on the pancakes’ surface.
5. Consider serving with blueberries, syrup (sugar-free or regular), nut butter, sliced fresh bananas, etc.
39 kcals 4g Protein 1g Fat 5g Carbs
Enjoy this protein pancakes recipe? Check out these delicious fitness recipes.