Wondering what else you can do with your Protein Pancake Mix?
Wonder no more, and say hello to the protein pancake batter waffle.
The only additional things you’ll need is a little coconut oil and a cheap silicone waffle mould (or a waffle maker if you have one) to make this decadent, macro-friendly dessert.
- 2.5 scoops Protein Ice Cream Mix
- 3 scoops Protein Pancake Mix
- 150ml milk (of choice)
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil (melted) (optional – this makes your waffle a little crispier)
- Handful blueberries
- Drizzle Chocolate Sugar-Free Syrup
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together Protein Ice Cream Mix and 50ml milk. Pour into a Tupperware box and freeze for 2-3 hours, whisking up occasionally to prevent ice crystals from forming.
2. When the ice cream is nearly set, it’s time to make your protein waffles! Whisk Protein Pancake Mix with 100ml milk and melted coconut oil until no lumps remain. Pour batter into a silicone waffle mould (or use a waffle iron if you own one). If using a silicone waffle mould, place a tray with a weight on top (like an oven-safe dish) so the waffles don’t rise.
3. Bake at 220°C or 200°C for fan-assisted for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown at the edges.
4. Remove from moulds, serve with protein ice cream and drizzle with melted chocolate. Easy.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more tasty health and fitness recipes.