These vegan protein pancakes are breakfast essentials.
Made with brown rice protein and served with a creamy 3-ingredient cookie dough cashew butter sauce, these vegan protein pancakes are the perfect healthy breakfast or post-workout snack.
Simply blitz up your pancake ingredients to get fluffy, sweet, vegan protein pancakes in no time.
Click to jump straight to the nutritionals.
For the pancakes:
- 1 medium banana
- 15g Brown Rice Protein
- 30g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. egg replacer
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Cashew Butter
- Dash cinnamon
- Coconut Oil for cooking
For the cashew sauce:
- 1 tbsp. Cashew Butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- Dash almond milk
1. To make the pancake batter, combine all of the pancake ingredients in a blender and blitz until
2. Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Once the pan is hot, pour in a small
amount of the pancake mixture and repeat this for as many pancakes that will fit in your pan.
3. Once they start to bubble on the surface, flip and cook on the other side.
4. Whilst these are cookie, combine the cashew butter, honey and add a dash of almond milk to help
everything mix. Mix this well to create a smooth caramel sauce and add more milk if necessary.
5. Stack your pancakes and serve with fresh berries and your cashew sauce.