Rice Pudding And Chia Jam
The perfect companion for a cosy night in next to the fire. The ultimate winter warmer which is bound to tantalise those taste buds. This easy, simple and cost-effective recipe will impress all the family, whether it be breakfast or pudding! Low sugar, high protein and full of flavour!
? 150g Strawberries
? 50g Coconut Sugar
? 2 tbsp Agave Syrup/Honey
? 2 tbsp Organic Chia Seeds
? 1 scoop Rice Protein Mix
? 150ml Water or Milk
1) Firstly, chop the strawberries quarterly and add to a pan.
2) Add the coconut sugar, agave/honey syrup and chia seeds to the strawberries and place on a low heat for 5 minutes. Continue to stir throughout until jam texture is met.
3) Meanwhile, add 1 scoop of the rice protein mix to 150 ml water or milk.
4) Stir together till smooth and place in the microwave.
5) Heat on full power till the desired temperature is met.
6) Serve the jam over rice pudding and serve.
7) Add extra fresh strawberries on top for that extra goodness!