When you need an excuse to eat pancakes for lunch, try spinach pancakes.
- 2 scoops Unflavoured Protein Pancake Mix
- Handful spinach
- ½ tsp. Coconut Oil
- 100g smoked salmon slices
- 150ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 100ml milk of choice
1. Pour the milk, protein pancake mix, and spinach into a blender or food processor and process until no lumps remain. Next, put a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add the coconut oil.
2. Once the pan is hot, pour a few tablespoons of pancake mix into and cook on one side for around 45 seconds, then flip to cook on the other side. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, then set aside.
3. Mix the chopped chives with the crème fraîche then add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Build the pancake stack adding one pancake for the base with a spoonful of crème fraîche and one roll of smoked salmon.
6. Repeat the process until you have no pancakes left.
Calories – 224 Protein – 21g Fat – 13g Carbs – 6g Sugar – 3g
Enjoy this protein pancakes recipe? Try these tasty fitness recipes next.