This pizza is gluten free, dairy free and low sugar!
Our chocolate pizza is a real show stopper when brought to the table.
Anyone tucking into a standard dessert will be looking at this with envy!
2 Scoops Buckwheat Flour
2 Small Scoops Flaxseed Powder
1 Small Scoop Xanthan Gum
5g Sucralose (or tsp of honey)
50ml Almond milk
2 Tbs Almond Butter
1 Tbs Organic Cacao Powder
2 Tbs Apple Sauce (Baby food version or no added sugar)
5 Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
1) Preheat the oven to 160oC.
2) Make the base by adding all dry ingredients together and stir.
3) Add the milk a drop at a time until a dough has formed
Note: you may need a little more or less.
4) The dough should be soft and pressed into the base of the pizza dish.
5) Cook in the oven for 5 minutes until soft but slightly dry to touch.
6) Remove from the oven and leave to one side while you make the topping.
7) In a bowl add the almond butter, cacao powder and apple sauce mix into a paste.
8) Spread the chocolate paste over the pizza base and return to the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from the oven and decorate with fresh strawberries, best served warm. Enjoy!
Based on 8 servings
Calories – 75
Carbs – 7g
Fat – 3g
Protein – 2g
Sugar – 2g