Moist and full of flavour, this vegan banana bread is everything you could have wished for. Simple, easy and super-quick to make — what’s stopping you?
Created by Charlotte Helena
Ingredients For Our Vegan Banana Bread
For the loaf:
- 2 bananas
- 75g coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. 100% Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop Vegan Protein Blend (banana flavour)
- 85g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. bicarb
- Pinch of sea salt
- 60ml almond milk
For the topping:
- 45g raspberries
- 2 tsp. Sugar-Free Syrup (golden syrup flavour)
- Coconut cream
1. Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Add the bananas, coconut sugar, oil and peanut butter into a food processor and blend all of the ingredients together.
3. Sift all of the dry ingredients and pour these into the food processor and blend until everything is well combined. Add the almond milk bit by bit, until you feel the dough is the right thickness.
4. Transfer the mixture into the lined tin and place into the oven to bake for around 25 minutes. The bread should be golden on top and a skewer should be clean when pierced into the bread.
5. Transfer onto a wire wrack and allow to cool completely.
6. To make the berry drizzle, heat the raspberries gently in a saucepan and stir in 1-2 tsp of syrup. Once the berries are nicely melted, drizzle the sauce over the top of the banana bread and allow to soak through.
7. Top with coconut cream and more berries.