Moist and full of flavour, this vegan banana bread is everything you could have wished for. Simple, easy and super quick to make – what’s stopping you?
Created by Charlotte Helena
Ingredients For Our Vegan Banana Bread
For the loaf:
- 2 bananas
- 75g Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 85g Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. bicarb
- Pinch of sea salt
- 50ml almond milk
For the topping:
- 45g raspberries
- 2 tsp. honey
- Coconut cream
1. Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Add the bananas, coconut sugar, oil and peanut butter into a food processor and blend all of the ingredients together.
3. Sift all of the dry ingredients and pour these into the food processor and blend until everything is well combined. You can add a splash of almond milk (about 50ml) if you feel that the dough is too thick.
4. Transfer the mixture into the lined tin and place into the oven to bake for around 25 minutes. The bread should be golden on top and a skewer should be clean when pierced into the bread.
5. Transfer onto a wire wrack and allow to cool completely.
6. To make the berry drizzle, heat the raspberries gently in a saucepan and stir in 1-2 tsp of honey. Once the berries are nicely melted, drizzle the sauce over the top of the banana bread and allow to soak through.
7. Top with coconut cream and more berries.