In need of something sweet, but don’t want the sugar or the fat? This dairy-free ice cream recipe from The Body Coach is the perfect cure for any post-dinner hunger pang. Made with fresh raspberries and banana, it’s fruitiness is sure to be a hit whether you’re scooping from the tub, or serving it up to guests.
It’s also packed with The Body Coach’s Bangin’ Vanilla Protein Powder, meaning you can now chow down on ice cream for post-workout recovery — have you ever heard of anything better?
- 1 banana, chopped into 2cm chunks
- 150g ripe raspberries
- Splash of almond milk
- 1 scoop (30g) The Body Coach Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- Toasted pecans, to serve
1. Line a tray with baking parchment and spread the fruit evenly over it so that each piece is well spead out.
2. Put the tray into the freezer and freeze for a minimum of four hours, or overnight.
2. To make the ice cream, remove the fruit from the freezer to warm up for approx. five minutes.
3. Put the fruit and all the other ingredients — apart from the pecans — into the blender and blend until you have a smooth and creamy consistency.
4. Your ice cream is ready to serve up, simply sprinkly with toasted sprinkles and enjoy.
The Body Coach Dairy-Free Raspberry Ice Cream
Amount per serving
|Calories||211kcal||54 Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value *|