By Myprotein Writer
Sophie Van Dijk
Sophie’s Spiced Carrot Muffins –
Perfect for lunchboxes or a grab & go breakfast!
1 scoop of Myprotein Pea Protein Isolate
2 large carrots (grated or spiralized)
1 courgette (grated or spiralized)
2 scallions (finely chopped)
½ tsp of each of the following:
*turmeric, garam masala, cinnamon, ground cumin
1 tsp melted Coconut Oil
1 tsp of minced garlic
2 eggs, 1 egg white
Salt & pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 180°c.
2) In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the coconut oil.)
3) Grease 4 moulds in a muffin tin, or 4 large bun cases with the coconut oil. I find it easiest to use silicone bun cases
4) Generously spoon in the muffin mixture & bake for 20 mins, or until golden & firm.
5) Delicious spread with a little hummus!
Per muffin (makes 4)