Need a mid-afternoon pick-me-up that won’t derail your diet?
These simple cookie dough squares from Niall Kirkland are the perfect solution to sweet-tooth cravings — only they’re packed with protein, not sugar.
Ideal for when you need a little treat to get you through a day of Zoom meetings and email chains.
- 120g almond flour (blended)
- 50g desiccated coconut (blended)
- 200g All-Natural Peanut Butter (Smooth)
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- A pinch of sea salt
- Milk, dark, & white chocolate for decorating (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, peanut butter, whey protein, milk, vanilla, and sea salt.
- Once your mixture is completely mixed and looks like cookie dough, transfer to a lined Tupperware or small baking dish and press down flat with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove and then cut up into small squares. If you want a little more indulgence, try topping each one by dipping into melted chocolate of your choice. Enjoy!