This gluten free version of the normal fat and sugar-laden cheesecake is simple to make as its no bake!
Our Peanut Butter Cheescake doesn’t scrimp on flavour it’s a great addition to any baking repertoire and will not disappoint anyone who tries it!
– 100g Myprotein almonds with skins
– 100g Myprotein Rolled Oats (gluten-free oats was used in this recipe)
– 3 tablespoons Myprotein melted coconut oil
– 50g sugar free chocolate chips, melted
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1 pot of Quark
– 1 can coconut milk
– 200g Myprotein peanut butter
– 16g stevia
– 25g Coco powder
– 1 tablespoon Myprotein melted coconut oil
– 10 drops of Myprotein vanilla flav drops
1) Melt the chocolate chips then add almonds, oats, and salt to a food processor and pulse until a crumb consistency. Combine in a medium bowl the almond mixture, melted chocolate and coconut oil and heat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes.
2) Add crumbs to a pie plate/baking tin and press crumbs evenly along the bottom and sides.
3) Place in the fridge to set.
1) Open the can of coconut milk and spoon out the solid coconut milk leaving the watery part behind whisk the coconut solid until thickened (approximately 5-6 minutes.)
2) Add quark, stevia and coco powder then continue beating until thoroughly mixed.
3) Next add peanut butter, coconut oil, and vanilla then beat until incorporated. Pour filling in a cooled crust. Sprinkle filling with the retained crumbs and refrigerate until ready until set, approximately 5-6 hours.
(based on 16 servings)