Unicorn Bark | Healthy Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
We made protein frozen yoghurt unicorn bark for this International Women’s Day and it was magical! Yes, you heard right. Protein frozen yoghurt unicorn bark. Enjoy for breakfast, dessert, or after a workout for the ultimate healthy dessert.
- 500g Greek yoghurt
- 2 scoops (50g) Toasted Marshmallow Active Women Diet Whey
- 200g frozen blueberries
- 50g crushed pistachios
- 1/2 mango
- Handful strawberries
- 4-5 Drops natural blue food colouring
1. Blend the frozen blueberries with 350g Greek yoghurt, crushed pistachios and Active Women Diet Whey and pour the mixture into a lined baking tray.
2. Place the mixture into the freezer for at least 1 hour.
3. Whilst you’re waiting, make the toppings! Blend the mango with 50g of yoghurt and set aside (this is for the yellow topping). Blend the strawberries with 50g of yoghurt for pink topping, and the natural blue food colouring with the remaining 50g of yoghurt.
4. Place the three mixtures into the freezer for around 15 minutes until they firm up a little.
5. Next, use the end of a spoon to dip into the different coloured yoghurt mixtures and swirl patterns on top of frozen blueberry and yoghurt mixture. No need to be delicate here – just go for it!
6. Add other optional toppings such as extra fruit/nuts and freeze for a further 30 minutes.
7. Snap, eat, enjoy!