Try our deliciously chewy spiced raw puddings for a healthy dessert or a fabulously fun Christmas gift.
Our Christmas puddings are free from refined sugars and can be whipped up in minutes!
– 150g Rolled oats
– 2 Scoop Impact Whey Protein – chocolate flavour
– 1 Tbs Cashew Butter
– 2Tbs Organic Cacao Powder
– 10 Soft Pitted Prunes
– 1 Tbsp Ground All spice
1) Firstly, start by pouring boiling water over the prunes and leave to one side to soak.
2) Add all other ingredients to a food processor and blitz.
3) Once combined, add the dates and a bit of extra hot water and mix again.
4) If the mixture is too dry – add more hot water, if too thin, add additional oats!
5) Press into mini muffin cases and allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
6) To decorate, turn the muffin out and top with a cacao butter button/optional sugar-free choc chips!
Per serving: (8 servings)
Calories – 156
Carbs – 19g
Fat – 4g
Protein – 9g
Sugar – 5g