– Knock, Knock
– Who’s There?
– Doughnut Who?
-Doughnut Open Till Christmas Day!!
You ‘doughnut’ now what you’re missing! Follow our quick steps and Christmas preps for this amazing Christmas chocolate doughnut festive treat.
1 Cup Almond Flour Or Instant Oats (do not use ground almonds)
2tbsp Coconut Flour
2tsp Ground Ginger
½tsp Ground Cinnamon
Few Drops Of Vanilla Flavdrops
¼ Cup Liquid Egg Whites
2tbsp 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt
½ Cup Water
2tbsp Unsweetened Apple Puree
For The Topping:
20g Liquid Vitafiber
30g Almond Milk (room temperature)
Optional Gold Stars For Decoration
1) Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
2) In a bowl mix together the Impact whey, reduced fat almond flour/oat flour, xylitol, coconut flour, cinnamon and ginger.
3) Add in the vanilla flavdrops, liquid egg whites, Greek yogurt, water and unsweetened apple puree to form a thick mixture.
4) Spray a silicone doughnut pan with 0kcal and take the dough and roll into long sausage shape pieces and press into the pan to fill each donut hole mould. This should fill a couple of moulds so you will need to make at least a couple of batches.
5) Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden on top. Leave to cool and once cool, tip out so that the smooth side is face up for topping. Whilst one batch is cooking you can bake another batch.
6) Take the High Protein Chocolate and carefully melt in the microwave ensuring you do not burn it. Add in the liquid Vitafiber and almond milk and mix to form a ganache. Spread the ganache onto each donut and decorate with stars. Leave to set and enjoy!