By Myprotein Writer Alex Blakemore
These quick and easy Cinnamon Protein Flapjacks will provide a protein and carb kick on your lunch hour or before the gym – without the guilt!
Eat it on it’s own or try it with some fat-free Greek yoghurt and some blueberries!
– 150G of Myprotein Instant Oats
– 2 scoops of Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – Vanilla flavour
– 2 teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
– 3 sprays of 1 cal spray oil
1) Pre – heat your oven to 180c degrees.
2) Weigh out the oats, whey protein powder and cinnamon and add all three to a mixing bowl.
3) To the mixture incorporate the Myprotein MYSYRUP p a little at a time until the mixture is a dry, sticky substance.
4) Cover a baking tray in parchment paper and spray a little oil to stop the mixture sticking.
5) Place the mixture into the tray and press down firmly until it’s spread evenly.
6) Cook in the middle of the oven for 10-15 until golden brown.
7) Place on a cooling rack and then cut into 8 pieces!
(per serving) – serves 8
Calories – 100
Protein – 7.3g
Fat – 2.1g
Carbs – 12.2g
Sugar – 0.5g