For The Base:
For The Filling:
- 140g Cashews (soaked in water for 4 hours)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 ripe banana
- Juice of 1 lime
1. To make the crust of the pie, drop the almonds into a food processor and pulse for a few seconds to crush them into a rough flour consistency.
2. Add in the rest of the base ingredients and blend again until you’re left with a slightly sticky, crumbly mixture.
3. Pour the mix into a small cake tin (loose bottom tins work best here) and firmly press the mixture into the tin and around the sides to create the pie crust.
4. Place this into the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
5. Pop all of the filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. You can add more sweetener or lime juice here to taste.
6. Pour the filling into the crust and leave in the freezer for a couple of hours to set. Decorate and enjoy!