If you need to make a quick and healthy muffin to kill off those cake cravings, then The Body Coach’s almond butter muffins are perfect. These are the sweetest muffins without any processed sugar — every ounce of sweetness comes from the banana and dates.
The almond butter works to give the muffins a fluffy and moist consistency without any other fat, meaning there’s only 4g of fat per muffin. Make these little muffins in minutes for the perfect post-workout snack, or evening treat.
Makes: 10 muffins
- Coconut Oil
- 3 bananas
- 175g Joe’s Rolled Oats
- 2 eggs
- 5 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dark chocolate chips
1. Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil and preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C for fan assisted.
2. Add all the ingredients — apart from the chocolate chips — to the blender and blend until you have a smooth batter.
3. Then fold the chocolate chips into the muffin batter and then pour into the muffin tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and then leave on a wire rack to cool.
Discover more from The Body Coach here.
The Body Coach 15-Minute Almond Butter Muffins
Amount per serving
|Calories||176kcal||36 Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value *|