This homemade cereal bar is not only far tastier and healthier than your average breakfast bar, it is an ideal snack and a great gift for friends and family.
You can control the protein and sugar content and make in bulk as they last for a few days!
– 100g Myprotein Protein Crispies
– 2 tbs Myprotein Almond Butter
– 50g Myprotein Rolled Oats
– 25g Dried Fruit – e.g cranberries
– 2 tbs Baby Apple Sauce
– 1 Egg
– 15g Stevia
1) Pre-heat the oven at 160oC.
2) Pour 100ml of boiling water over the dried fruit and leave to one side.
3) To a large bowl add all ingredients mix together.
4) Add the soaked fruit and water mix again.
5) Pour in to a baking paper lined tin and place in the oven.
6) Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
7) When cooked removed from the oven and while still warm lightly press the knife to marking out portion sizes.
8) Once cooled this can but cut into portion sizes and stored in an air tight container for up to 7 days!
(Based on 8 servings)
Calories – 108
Fat – 3g
Protein – 9g
Carbs – 12g
Sugars – 2g