Healthy Flapjacks | Easy Protein Granola Flapjack Recipe
Try these 4-ingredient healthy flapjacks for a delicious on-the-go breakfast or afternoon snack. They’re crunchy, chewy, low in sugar, and require zero baking.
The key ingredients to make this recipe are peanut butter and whey protein (these help to set the flapjacks), and granola (this makes the flapjack super-crunchy).
Don’t forget to check out more healthy fitness recipes.
Makes: 10 pieces
- 60g Protein Granola
- 20g Peanut Butter
- 50g Rolled Oats
- 50g Impact Whey Protein (in your favourite flavour)
1. Add peanut butter, oats and protein powder to a blender and pulse to combine.
2. Add 3 tbsp. boiling water and pulse again to combine until a dough ball forms. If necessary, add a little more water until you get a doughy consistency. If you add too much water and the mixture becomes too wet, simply add more whey until you get the correct consistency.
3. Next, press the mixture down into a clingfilm-lined baking tray, using the back of a spoon or the base of a glass.
4. Sprinkle the granola over the top and press into the fudgey base, then refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set.
5. Once set, use a large knife to cut into 10 pieces.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 10 days.