Chasing a thrilling treat? Traditional Halloween goodies can be a nutritional scare! Treat yourself, friends and family with our Scary Protein Muffins!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking / baking time: 5-10 minutes
Completion: 10 to 15 minutes
Ingredients (6 muffins)
For the muffin dough
✓50g Instant oats
✓25g Impact Whey (flavor of your choice)
✓Green food colouring
✓50g apple sauce
✓1tsp baking powder
✓50 g of curd
✓3g chocolate drops
✓3g grated chocolate
✓3g protein crisps
1) Preheat oven to 175°C.
2) Make the muffin dough and place in the molds. Place the molds obliquely on the baking sheet, e.g. Place a spoon underneath.
3) For 15-20 minutes, slide into the oven and then allow to cool briefly.
4) Mix the curd and the flavdrops in the meantime. Place the chocolate drops on a small plate for a few seconds in the microwave and immediately place the crushed protein crisps gently on the chocolate drops- so they look like scary Halloween eyes.
5) Brush the muffins with the curd, decorate the chocolate eyes, and finally make a few teeth from the grated chocolate.
6) Finished are the scary protein muffins.