Chewy, rich, thick, crunchy, chocolatey… delicious!
Try making a healthier version of delicious Brazilian brigadeiro treats with our all natural recipe. You can thank us later!
25g Flax Seed Powder
1 Tbs Honey/Maple syrup
25g Ground Almonds
100g Softs Prunes
2 Tbs Water
Sprinkle Organic Cacao Nibs
Sprinkle Organic Cacao Powder
Shredded Coconut Bits
1) Place all the truffle ingredients in your food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together.
2) Transfer the mixture to a small bowl.
3) Roll the mixture into small balls using the palms of your hands.
4) Roll the balls in a coating of your choice; cacao powder, chia seeds, or shredded coconut.
5) Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.