If you are trying to keep your diet squeaky clean but have a niggling sweet tooth, these natural cacao brownies are your ticket to happiness!
With the thick, chewy base and rich chocolate flavour, your taste buds will be most definitely be satisfied!
– 30g Organic Cacao Powder
– 25g Organic Cacao Nibs
– 150g Myprotein Rolled Oats
– 50g Myprotein Instant Oats
– 25g Myprotein Omega Seed Mix
– 2 Tbsp Myprotein Cashew Butter
– 75g No added sugar Apple sauce
– 2 Tbsp Honey
– 30ml Cooled-boiled water
1) To a food processor add all dry ingredients – Rolled oats, Instant oats, Omega seed mix, Cacao powder – and pulse until evenly combined.
2) Next add the apple sauce, cashew butter and honey and pulse again.
3) Add the cacao nibs and 30ml of water and pulse again until the mix looks like one big dough ball.
Note: if the mixture is runny, add more oats – if its too thick, add a drop of water at a time.
5) Press this mixture into a grease mould or clingfilm-lined tray leave to one side
6) Melt the cacao liquor buttons in the microwave then pour over the brownie and allow to set in a cool place.
(Based on 12 servings)
Calories – 130
Carbs – 15g
Fat – 6g
Protein – 3g
Sugar – 5g