Our deliciously sweet Tray Bake is an ideal recipe to add to your meal-prepping day!
2 Scoops Rolled Oats
1 Scoop Instant Oats
1 Tbs Cashew Butter
3 Tbs Unsweetened apple puree
15g Pumpkin Seeds
1 Tbs honey
Dash of milk if needed
1) Preheat the oven to 160oC.
2) Add the rolled oats, instant oats, raspberries, blueberries and super berries to a bowl and mix together.
3) Then add wet ingredients – cashew butter, unsweetened apple puree, honey, eggs, and dash of milk.
4) Mix everything together and pour into a baking paper lined tray.
5) Level the mixture out and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
6) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7) Once golden brown remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Cut into portion sizes and store in an air tight container in the fridge for 5 days.
Our tray bake bars can be reheated if preferred and also frozen for up to 3 months – enjoy!
Based on 6 servings
Calories – 147
Carbs – 20g
Fat – 5g
Protein – 5g
Sugar – 8g