Introduce the protein stollen to your ultimate Christmas feast!
One for all the family to indulge- that’s if you want to share!
Follow our simple, quick recipe this Christmas.
1) Mix all ingredients together to create a dough texture. Once combined, leave the dough in a warm place for approx. 30 minutes.
2) If the dough is too dry and crumby- add a little water.
3) When the dough has risen, preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
4) Create a tunnel through the dough and bake for 20-30 minutes.
5) When baked, sprinkle with icing sugar and tuck in!
6) And…. Repeat!