Our Organic Chia Seeds are packed with fibre and protein and only the best quality seeds are used – try this chia pudding recipe yourself and taste just how good they are!
Makes: 2 glasses
Ingredients For Our Chia Pudding Recipe
- 3 tbsp. Organic Chia Seeds
- Squeeze of Vanilla Sugar-free Syrup
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. Organic Acai Powder
- 30g frozen berries (plus extra to serve)
- 50ml water
- Desiccated coconut
- Cacao Nibs
1. First, blend the frozen berries, acai berry powder and water until you get a smooth mixture, then pour into glasses and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Next, make the chia pudding. Place chia seeds, syrup and milk into a bowl and mix. Leave to sit for around 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent lumps from forming.
3. Spoon chia pudding over the top of frozen berry mixture and freeze for 15 minutes.
4. Top with a little desiccated coconut and a couple of frozen berries to serve.