This delicious vegan cookie dough recipe will quickly become your go-to weight loss snack.
This vegan cookie dough recipe is super easy to make. Simply blend and eat raw.
The humble chickpea is much more versatile than we once thought! Forget hummus or even falafel – you can now use chickpeas and chickpea brine in your desserts. Chickpeas add fibre, protein, and a whole host of vitamins and minerals. And trust us, this vegan chickpea cookie dough doesn't taste like chickpeas at all.
Using coconut flour means this vegan cookie dough can safely be eaten raw and also becomes gluten-free – perfect for those with gluten intolerance.
For a protein-boost, try mixing in your favourite vegan protein powder. Simply add a splash of dairy-free milk with the protein powder and you'll be good to go.
Click to jump straight to the nutritionals.
Don't forget to check out moredelicious healthy vegan recipes.
Makes: 1 bowlful (approximately 8 servings)
- 240g chickpeas (drained weight from 400g tin)
- 60g Coconut Oil (melted)
- 60ml Maple Syrup
- 8-10 drops Vanilla Flavdrops or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp. Cacao Nibs or chocolate chips
1. First, place the drained chickpeas into a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, Flavdrops and salt, and pulse until combined.
3. Next, gradually add the coconut flour while pulsing, until you get a cookie dough consistency. You may not require all of it.
4. Transfer to a bowl, and stir through the cacao nibs, then spoon your tasty vegan cookie dough straight out of the bowl.
Enjoy this vegan cookie dough recipe?Check out more delicious healthy vegan recipes.
Give these tasty vegan recipes a try...
PER SERVING (BASED ON 8 SERVINGS)
Nutritional info per serving: