This oven baked burger is a delicious low fat alternative to shop-bought, high fat burgers – with an added protein cream cheese and chive sauce.
Our Turkey Corn Burger with Protein Dip is a sure winner at any dinner table!
– 80g – Turkey Steak
– 20g – Cornflakes (crushed)
– 1 Whole egg
1) Firstly start by crushing up the cornflakes into small pieces
2) Next crack the egg into a bowl and whisks
3) Next dip the turkey steak into the egg and then into the crushed cornflakes covering all areas
4) Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper
5) Lastly place the turkey onto a baking tray and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
— Protein Dip —
– 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
– 1 tbsp Chopped Chives
– MyProtein Essential Whey 60 – Unflavoured 1 scoop
1) Mix all ingredients together if I seems a bit thick add a drop of milk.
Macros (total dish)
Calories – 263
Fat – 6g
Protein – 32g
Sugar – 2g