Craving a creamy and chocolatey breakfast, but don’t need the calories? The Body Coach has the answer with this delicious, protein-packed overnight oat recipe. Crushing those cravings has never been easier, especially as this bowl of goodness is sure to keep you going until lunchtime.
Made with The Body Coach’s Bangin’ Whey in Chocolate Brownie flavour, you’ll be excited to dig into this breakfast perfection every more for weeks to come. Even better, for anyone who’s rushing out the door in the morning, you can make the night before for an easy, portable breakfast on the go.
Makes: 1 serving
- 250ml almond milk
- 2 scoops (60g) The Body Coach Bangin’ Whey (Chocolate Browie)
- 1 ripe banana, roughly chopped
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder (over 70% cocoa)
- 75g rolled oats
- Grated dark chocolate, to serve
1. Blend all the ingredients — apart from the oats and chocolate — until you have a smooth batter.
2. Mix the batter together with the oats until well dispersed. Pour into a sealable container and leave to soak for 8 hours, or overnight.
3. When you’re ready to eat, sprinkle the dark chocolate over the top and enjoy.
Discover more from The Body Coach here.
The Body Coach Banana & Chocolate Overnight Oats
Amount per serving
|Calories||580kcal||108 Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value *|