By Ru Anderson | BSc (HONS)
Performance Nutritionist, Author, Speaker,
Competitive Athlete & Owner of Exceed Nutrition
Make Ru’s delicious Stuffed Chicken Breast, Parma Ham & Sun-Dried Tomato Recipe
Prep: 8 min – Cook: 30 min
– 4 x 200g chicken breasts, slit
– 50g homemade pesto (or store bought)
– 8 sun dried tomatoes, drained
– 8 green olives, sliced
– 4 slices parma ham
1) Preheat the oven to 200C – spread chicken breast onto a board and with a knife make a small slit in each to create a ‘pocket’.
2) Stuff each chicken breast with pesto, sun dried tomatoes and green olives.
3) Wrap each breast in a slice of parma ham and place on a baking tray.
4) Bake the chicken breasts for about 30 mins, until cooked and browned.
5) Serve hot with side salad and rice or store in the fridge for later.
Nutrition per serving: