These cheesy popcorn bites are insanely addictive and simple to make with only 3 ingredients.
…You will never miss a minute when catching the game!
– 1 share-pack of slightly salted popcorn
– Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
1) Grate the cheese into a microwavable bowl and heat until melted
2) Empty in the popcorn, sprinkle with cayenne pepper and mix together quickly
3) Once a large ball is formed take a pinch of the mixture press together and roll in your palms
4) Work quickly as the cheese will start to set then place on a baking tray
5) Once all the mixture has been separated into balls place in the fridge for 10-15 mins to set then serve
They are also delicious dipped in BBQ sauce!
(Based on 8 servings)
Calories – 27
Fat – 2g
Carbs – 2g
Protein – 2g