This sweet and savoury combination is delicious when aiming to keep a healthier diet but you’re trying to curb the sugar cravings!
Our Cashew chicken lettuce wraps keep carbs and fats low and protein high – making them an ideal afternoon snack to keep hunger at bay.
– 1 Tbsp Myprotein Cashew Butter
– 150g Cooked Chicken Breast
– 50g Mixed Grapes
– 3 Lettuce leaves
1) Cut the grapes into halves and dice the cooked chicken into small cubes.
2) Put the cashew butter into a bowl and mix together with 3 tablespoons of water.
3) Mix cashew sauce, grapes and chicken together and spoon into lettuce leaves.
(Per serving: serves 3)
Calories – 127
Carbs – 5g
Fat – 4g
Protein – 17g
Sugar – 4g