By Anna Sward of Proteinpow.com
– 2 tbsp Cashew nut butter
– 1/8 cup Pea protein powder
– 1/8 cup of agave syrup
– 2 tbsp almond milk
– 1/2 tsp vanilla or toffee flavdrops
– 1 square chopped up dark chocolate
1) In a food processor or a bowl, mix all the ingredients together except for the chocolate chips. Once you have a dough that you can mold with your hands into cookies, mix in your chopped-up dark chocolate.
2) Divide your mix into 4 cookies (or two big ones!) and bake them on a nonstick cookie tray.
3) Bake the cookies at 170 C for 8-10 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE THEM because, if you do, they’ll come out really dry! So just keep an eye on them and take them out AS SOON as the top and bottom have cooked through but they’re still a bit mushy in the center.
4) LET THEM COOL DOWN COMPLETELY before eating them. That’s because they’ll set as they cool and they’re a lot better after they’ve set.
Per cookie (5 servings):