Our deliciously thick and creamy cheese cake is amazingly moreish.
Make this treat for a dinner party or if you’ve got a crazy sweet tooth!
10g Whole Almonds (Chopped)
100g Protein Granola
150g Cooked sweet potato
50g Soft Prunes
1) Place the dates in a bowl and pour 3 tbs of boiling water over the top and place in the microwave for 10 – 20 seconds.
2) Once heated mash with a fork, pour in the protein granola and mix into a large ball.
3) Press the mixture into the bottom of a loose based baking tin and place in the fridge.
4) To an empty bowl add the cooked sweet potato and mash with a fork.
5) Mix the mash with the protein hot chocolate and quark this will become firm.
6) Remove the granola base from the fridge and spread the chocolate mixture over the top.
7) Return to the fridge for 20 minutes.
8) Once set, decorate with cacao buttons, cacao nibs and chopped almonds.