This Classic chocolate and hazelnut combination is a chocoholic’s dream!
Add our protein-packed peanut butter and crunchy protein crispies for a winning combination!
This deliciously rich bar is also very low in sugar and will keep for weeks in the fridge!
– 1 Tbsp Myprotein Peanut Whey Butter – Chocolate Flavour
– 1 Tbsp Myprotein Protein Crispies
– 10 Hazelnuts
1) Melt the cacao buttons in the microwave until smooth.
2) Spoon the peanut butter into the melted cacao and mix together until combined.
3) Pour the chocolate mix into a silicone mould (or a cling film lined Tupperware tub.)
4) Chop the hazelnuts and sprinkle over the chocolate.
5) Scatter with protein crispies – slightly pressing them down.
6) Place in the fridge for 3 hours to set.
Per serving: based on 4 servings
Calories – 200
Protein – 8g
Fat – 15g
Carbs – 7g
Sugar – 1g