Treat yourself and friends to these Peanut Butter Footballs, they have a deliciously creamy texture and rich explosion of flavour from the dark chocolate!
– 8 tsp Myprotein peanut butter
– Myprotein Vanilla whey protein
– 100g 85% Dark Chocolate
1) Firstly, take your peanut butter and add a little whey protein to thicken it.
2) Mould the peanut butter into football shapes put on a baking tray and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes
3) Melt the chocolate, using a cocktail stick or fork pick up the peanut butter balls and dip into the chocolate, making sure all the surface area is covered.
4) Place on greaseproof paper and leave in a cool place (not the fridge) to set
4) Once they have completely set, mix some whey powder with a small amount of water/milk until thick enough to decorate the top – this can be done with a plastic food bag (piped) or using the cocktail stick dipped in the whey!
Macros (Per serving)
Cal – 122
Protein – 6g
Fat – 9g
Carbs – 2g