Who doesn’t love a chocolate brownie? And pretty much everyone loves Oreos.. So surely we should indulge in them both at the same time! Well, now you can. Follow our simple, delicious recipe for low calorie Oreo Brownies!
Ingredients For Low Calorie Oreo Brownies
For The Base:
✓ 100 g Protein Cookie Mix
✓ 25 g of Margarine
✓ 40 g of Sweetener
✓ 60 g Low Fat Cheese
For The Brownie:
✓ 55 g Flour
✓ 35 g of Impact Whey (Vanilla)
✓ 30 g Cacao Powder
✓ 100 g of Sweetener
✓ ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
✓ ½ teaspoon of Yeast
✓ 150 g of Applesauce
✓ 100 g Low Fat Cheese
✓ 2 Eggs
✓ 12 Oreos
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2) Firstly, mix the protein cookie mix with the margarine, sweetener and cheese. Form a dough like texture.
3) Prepare a tray with parchment paper and spread the dough on the bottom evenly.
4) Distribute the oreos on the mixture
5) In a bowl, mix the flour, cheese, whey, cacao, baking soda and yeast until dough is smooth
6) In a separate bowl, mix the applesauce with the eggs and sweetener
7) Add both mixtures together and mix well.
8) Pour the mixture over the Oreos in the pan and spread evenly
9) Place in the oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
10) To check if the brownies are cooked, press a knife in to the brownie, it should come out “clean”
11) Let cool the Oreo Brownie and cut into pieces.
12) Your Oreo Brownie is ready!