Our chewy, protein-packed treats are sweet and satisfying and take minutes to make.
They are an ideal portable snack and at 100 calories per serving, they can help you keep on track with your calorie count!
– 2 Tbsp Myprotein Cashew Whey Butter – Chocolate flavour
– 2 Scoops Impact Whey Protein – Strawberry flavour
– 3 Scoops Myprotein Rolled Oats
– 50ml Almond Milk
1) Add oats and protein powder to a food processor and pulse until evenly blended.
2) Spoon in the cashew butter and pulse again until grainy.
3) Pour a drop of milk at a time pulsing the mixture together until a dough ball has formed.
4) Remove from the food processor and break into small balls rolling between your palms.
5) Place on a tray and leave in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to firm up.
6) Melt the cacao buttons in the microwave and drizzle over the protein balls.
7) Leave until chocolate has set and store in an air tight container.
Per serving: Based on 10 servings
Calories – 100
Carbs – 10g
Fat – 5g
Protein – 8g
Sugar – 1g