Low-Calorie Oreo Cake
How do you eat yours? Twist, lick and dunk? That’s boring! Check out the healthier, guilt-free way to indulge in the all-time favourite, Oreo! Packed with protein, low in fat and full of flavour, our Oreo cake is bound to impress family friends. That’s if you share…
1) Preheat the oven to 180°
2) Mix all ingredients (except the Oreos) and mix until smooth.
3) Crumble the remaining oreo and add it to the dough.
4) Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
5) Take your Oreo cake out of the oven and let it cool.
6) Tuck in before anyone sees!!