When life gives you lemons, chuck ’em back and demand chocolate!
Everyone has a sweet tooth and if you don’t, well, your loss. Check out these utterly delicious, mouth-watering, melt in the middle chocolate fondants! Easy to prepare, healthy and scrumptious, what are you waiting for? Get baking!
✓ 150g 0% Fat Yoghurt
✓ 40g Cacao Butter Buttons
✓ 30g Cacao Powder
✓ 15g Instant Oats
✓ 2g Yeast
✓ 1 Small Banana
✓ 1 Egg
✓ 1/2 Scoop Of Impact Whey
✓ 4 tbsp Agave Syrup
✓ Few Drops Of Vanilla Flavdrops
1) Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2) Melt the cacao butter buttons in the microwave, then mix with the cacao powder, this will turn into melted chocolate.
3) Add the egg and mix well.
4) Incorporate yoghurt, crushed banana, oats, protein, yeast, drops of flavdrops and agave syrup.
5) Mix well to obtain a smooth dough with no lumps.
6) Arrange the mixture in medium sized ramekins and bake in your oven for 15 minutes.
7) Your gooey, delicious, high protein chocolate fondants are ready! Tuck in!