Learn how to make these Cucumber Sushi Rolls
Great as a delicious snack or a healthy lunch!
1/2 Avocado (Mashed)
2 Tbs Red Peppers (Chopped into small cubes)
2 Tbs Yellow Peppers (Chopped into small cubes)
2 Tbs Cooked Quinoa
3 Strips of Cucumber
1 Spring Onion
1) Cut the strips of cucumber with a potato peeler.
2) Cut the avocado, scoop out half and mash until a smooth paste.
3) Add the peppers and quinoa.
4) Mix all together with salt and pepper until a sticky consistency.
5) Take a cucumber strip and spoon on some of the avocado mixture and spread down evenly.
6) Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Note: you can use a cocktail stick to support the roll!
Macros per serving
Makes 6 rolls
Calories – 54
Protein – 2g
Carbs – 7g
Fat – 2g
Sugar – 0g