Try our quick and simple gluten-free pizza recipe.
Don’t miss out on your favourite food when trying to eat healthy – just make your own!
2 Scoops Buckwheat Superfine Flour
2 Small Scoops Flax Seed Powder
1 Small Scoop Xanthan Gum
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
50ml Almond Milk
150g High Protein Low-Fat Cheese (Grated)
2 Tbs Tomato Puree
5 Cherry Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 160oC.
2) Make the base by adding all dry ingredients together and stir.
3) Add the milk a drop at a time until a dough has formed
Note: you may need to add a little more!
4) The dough should be soft and pressed into the base of the pizza dish.
5) Cook in the oven for 5 minutes until soft but slightly dry to touch.
6) Remove from the oven and spread with tomato puree and sprinkle with cheese.
7) Place sliced cherry tomatoes to the top and return to the oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Slice and serve!
Macros per serving
Based on 4 servings
Calories – 131
Carbs – 12g
Fat – 2g
Protein – 16g
Sugar – 1g