HEALTHY MEALS: Honey Glazed Chicken Skewers with Curried Eggs
A lovely addition to our recipe repertoire consists of Honey Glazed Chicken Skewers with Curried Eggs – yum!
This recipe is extremely kind to your waistline and uses everyday ingredients to create a new dish with a twist!
– 150g Chicken breast
– Sesame Seeds
– 2 Eggs
– 50ml Skimmed milk
– Curry Powder
– Salt and Pepper
1) Dice the chicken breasts and put the chicken evenly onto 2 skewers, drizzling with a small amount of honey and sprinkle over some sesame seeds
2) Place in the oven on 180oC for 20-25 minutes
3) Whisk the two eggs and milk together
4) Add 1 tsp of curry powder and place in the microwave for 3-5 minutes until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
5) Add salt/pepper and serve!
Calories – 550
Protein – 63g
Fat – 24g