By Ru Anderson | BSc (HONS)
Performance Nutritionist, Author, Speaker,
Competitive Athlete & Owner of Exceed Nutrition
Enjoy this filling and nutritious lighter lunch – Delicious herby cod with crispy walnuts
Prep: 10 min – Cook: 20 min
– 300g Fresh Atlantic cod fillets
– 30g Myprotein walnuts, chopped
– 3 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
– 1 tbsp. chives, chopped
– 1 tsp. Coconpure Coconut oil, melted
– Lemon wedges, to serve
1) Heat the oven to 190C and prepare an ovenproof dish for the fish.
2) Mix together the walnuts, ground almonds, parsley and chives. Add the melted coconut oil and rub it in the mixture.
3) Place the mixture on top of the fillets and press gently.
4) Bake in the oven for 20 min, until the coating is browned and fish is cooked.
5) Serve with lemon wedges!
Nutrition info per serving: