Surprise your loved one with this low fat, high-protein pizza heart this Valentine’s day.
It’s simple to make and will please any pizza lover!
– Tomato puree
– Pepperoni (Optional)
– Dusting of Plain flour (when rolling out the dough)
1) Pre heat the oven to 180oC.
2) Make the high-protein base following the instructions on the flatbread packet. When you get to stage wherí
3) Roll the dough ball out flat and place on a greased baking tray and put in the oven for 7-10 minutes (do not allow to brown.)
4) Grate the high-protein cheese.
5) Remove the flatbread from the oven and cut into a heart shape.
6) Spread with tomato puree and sprinkle with cheese along with a topping of your choice.
7) Return to the oven and cook for 15 – 18 minutes until cheese has melted and crust edges have turned brown.
8) Serve with salad.
Per serving: based on 4 servings
Calories – 500
Carbs – 51g
Fat – 5g
Protein – 62g
Sugar – 2g