Our indulgent protein-packed chocolate cake is the ideal dessert for a romantic occasion.
This Valentine’s Day dessert idea will please even the most inexperienced of cooks with our simple instructions and few ingredients!
– 1 serving Myprotein Protein Muffin Mix
– Myprotein Zero-sugar MYSYRUP – Chocolate flavour
– 12 Raspberries
– Myprotein High-Protein Chocolates (Optional)
– Icing sugar for dusting (Optional)
1) Preheat the oven 180oC.
2) To make the cake batter follow the instructions on the muffin mix packet.
3) Pour the muffin mix into a greased heart shape tin and cook for 12 – 15 Minutes.
Alternatively: cook cake in a circular baking tin and press with a heart cookie cutter after baking but while still warm.
4) Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5) Dust with icing sugar and decorate with raspberries.
6) When serving squeeze with MYSYRUP and scatter with high-protein chocolate hearts (Optional.)
7) Serve with Love!
Calories – 346
Carbs – 37g
Fat – 4g
Protein – 38g
Sugar – 21g